Thursday, January 05, 2006

I've always wanted a flying umbrella.

Rubber spoon, rubber spoon...

Allow me to go on the record to say that this doof with the rabbit hat should have been nixed from the final cut, plain and simple. I have no idea why he's in this, but if he's supposed to be a supposed fellow classmate of those other hysterical hooligans, it's simply not going to work.

Otherwise, allow me to fully support my fellow comrades at The Dutch West Internet Comedy Troupe for their brand-spanking new webisode (the first of 2006) which officially debuts...today. Which means you are watching something that probably everyone else is watching at this very moment. O_O

Oh, uh, that reminds me.

You deserve choices. Pick your preference, and happy viewing!

If you are interested in seeing the rest of what the Dutchie's got to offer, you'll be happy to know I've supplied a direct link to their homepage on the side of this page. It's funny stuff for sure.

Also: If you're interested in seeing what these rabble-rousers are all about in the flesh, a handpicked few can be seen at Identity this upcoming Saturday night. It's the God Freedom improv show, only $10 to see. A ticket for one free beer comes along with it; a steal I say. Doors open at 8 pm, and the show starts at 8:30. Usually goes on about two hours, tops. Location is: 511 E 6th St btw Ave A & B. The gigs are always downstairs in the lounge area, and boy are those couches awesome. And the acoustics are perfect.

Ehh, okay. /end plug.

Cheers,
~*E*~





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?