Saturday, June 17, 2006

Headphone masterpieces #10.


Sam Rivers - Beatrice (sendspace link)

Being home is peculiar, to say the least. Thankfully, there is music like this to offer the mind a clean slate, away from the busybodies, construction, and, most importantly at this juncture, sticky summer nights. It's nice seeing family, all in all.

Tonight will be spent dabbling with old friends and for the first time in months, DRIVING. I partook in it early today while shopping for Father's Day, and I can't believe how much I missed it. If only it was my own car and not my mom's. I miss driving around in my car listening to album among album.

That being said, you gotta peep Louis Logic's new album. Pretty fuckin awesome.

This song is dedicated to my friend out in South Dakota. This lovely jazz standard, written by a Midwestern composer coincidentally enough, should be something to make you smile, right?

Cheers,
~*E*~






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?