Saturday, June 24, 2006

Headphone masterpieces #10.


Freddie Hubbard - Here's That Rainy Day (sendspace link)

I need a life. I've been getting way into karaoke and now just as I was becoming a huge fan of Sid and Buddy Karaoke at the Galapagos Art Space every Sunday night, its about to end. Tomorrow is the last night EVER. And even though karaoke nights will continue at other locations, such as Bar XII in Midtown, and Alligator Lounge in Williamsburg (not neccesarily the best selection though; different hosts), it just won't be the same. I wish I got to know Sunday nights better.

Karaoke has been good to me for many reasons. I get to go up on stage on a regular basis, make a complete ham of myself without shame, and establish relationships with new people for the better.

About this song: It's actually a duet with Ron Carter. Simple, touching, and chill. Get into it.

Cheers,
~*E*~





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?