Saturday, July 01, 2006

Headphone masterpieces # 11.


Denny Zeitlin - Requiem (sendspace link)

More ill piano compositions to let you kick back, close your eyes, and get taken away. I've been on a roll with this shit lately, I feel.

Went to a Hooters for my first time today. Needless to say, I left the pathetically yet rationally empty establishment feeling extremely let down. The food was adequate (to be nice about it), but it was the service, and the...aesthetics...of the service, which bummed me out most. Oh well. Better off going to a Sushi Samba or something.

Aaalright. Play this song as you ride a Q train over the Brooklyn Bridge at 9:30 am. Hah. See, now I'm starting to get too specific. Too much information!

Cheers,
~*E*~





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?