Thursday, March 08, 2007

Radio Refreshments #7.

omg nsfw

Golden Palominos - Little Suicides (sendspace link)

We're gonna try and get back on track here with the flagship entries. And because I don't have much of a directive to write about bands I don't have much knowledge about, I'll let the music speak for itself from now on. At least more so than before.

Lori Carson has a beautiful voice though, and were it not for her I probably would have never checked for this song in the first place. This is going back to 1994. Back when I used to like The Cranberries. Yup. I've got no shame.

Or should I? Either way, we're talking two completely different vocal styles. I'm pretty keen on how subtle the production is too.

Cheers,
Elann





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?